Berkeley Services (U.A.E.) LLC recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all
Environmental regulations relating to the activities of this Organization.
It is our organizational policy to carry out all measures reasonably means, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance. Therefore, Berkeley Services (UAE) LLC will:
We will strive to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments.
- Review the relevant needs and expectations of all interested parties.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimize environmental impacts.
- Reduce risks of environmental, health, or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations through setting up objectives and monitoring.
- Continual improvement of the environmental management system by ensuring the risk and opportunities to enhance environmental performance.
- Train, educate, and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Use efficient and environment-friendly materials and green chemicals.
- Purchase sustainable products with low environmental impact wherever feasible.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Assist in developing solutions to address environmental problems.
- Commit to preventing pollution and control of noise emission from operations.
- Promote recycling, while reducing consumption of materials where possible.
Over 1000 Clients
Since 1984 over 30 years
Over 2000 projects
Over 7000 dedicated staff