HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Berkeley Services (UAE) L.L.C is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities. It applies to all premises and activities within the control of Berkeley Services.
Berkeley Services (UAE) L.L.C will:
- Compliance to UAE Safety code of practices, legal, other requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure that the responsibilities & authorities for the OH&S are assigned and communicated at all levels within the organization.
- Ensure a Safe & Healthy work atmosphere to prevent work-related injury or ill health. with the goal of zero injuries.
- Commitment to prevent accident /incident to achieve continual improvement in health & Safety performance through setting up OH & S objectives and performance evaluation.
- Ensure that the visitors and the public who may be affected by Berkeley Services activities are not exposed to the risk of their health & Safety.
- Identify the hazards, assess the risk, and manage those risks.
- Ensure adequate training, instructions, and supervision to all employees and interested parties.
- Ensure that the consultation and participation of employees in the development, planning, implementation, and actions for improvement of the OH&S management system.
- Maintain and ensure plant and equipment in a safe working environment for the employees and all who work on our behalf.
- Ensure safe use, handling, storage, and transport of substances.
- Maintain clear procedure for action to be taken in the event of an Emergency.
- Encourage the development and maintenance of a positive attitude towards Health, Safety, and Environment throughout Berkeley Services.
- Ensure effective risk management and reporting system.
- Committed to ensuring that practical and effective measures are in place to minimize the risk of Covid-19 infection for our employees, customers, and the communities within which we operate as a result of our business activities.
- Continual improvement of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System by identifying risks and opportunities to enhance health, safety, and security performance, with the goal of elimination of hazards & reduction of Occupational Health & Safety risks.
Over 1000 Clients
Since 1984 over 30 years
Over 2000 projects
Over 7000 dedicated staff