HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Berkeley Services (UAE) L.L.C is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities. It applies to all premises and activities within the control of Berkeley Services.
Berkeley Services (UAE) L.L.C will:
- Ensure the Health, Safety, Security and welfare of all its employee whilst at work.
- Ensure the visitors and the general public who may be affected by Berkeley Services activities, are not exposed to risk of their health & Safety.
- Identify the hazards (the potential for harm), assess the risk and manage those risks: Consult with employees and ensure all who work on our behalf are adequately informed of identified risks and where appropriate receive the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe system of work and a safe working environment for employee and all who work on our behalf.
- Maintain arrangements for ensuring safe use, handling, storage and transport of substances.
- Maintain clear procedure for action to be taken in the event of an Emergency. Encourage the development and maintenance of a positive attitude towards Health, Safety and Environment throughout Berkeley Services.
- Provide effective arrangements to monitor the health of its employee and maintain the records.
- Prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- Provide adequate training to all employees and staff for the task required of them.
- Commit to a proactive approach to prevent accident 'incident in order to achieve continuous improvement in health & Safety performance.
- Ensure effective risk management and reporting system.
- Comply with UAE Safety code of practice, rules and regulations and other requirements.
Over 1000 Clients
Since 1984 over 30 years
Over 2000 projects
Over 7000 dedicated staff